i miss my writing and my sharing story

Assalamualaikum wbt....

its been sooooooo long until today that i decided to continue to write again about my life experiences. There was a few reason that i want to continue to share my feeling, my thought, my anger, my mistake, my opinion....when i died i really want my kids know about  my true feeling. Im a mother that don't know how to keep her feeling :)

Today is my mother's birthday, her 64th birthday....i owe her everything....i realise that at my age now...i easily forget about so many things...from the small to the big things...i try to be awesome at age 40..yeahhh i try...but its hard...lets be easy to ourselves kan?

i know my english is very bad...but sometimes its easy to express my feeling in english even though my grammar confirm  ke laut...so, so sorry for my english and my rojak writing okay?

My last post was at Jan 2012...3 and half year i didn't share anything..within the 3 years so many things happen, my life full of  surprise, sure your life too...definitely its a boring if it is stagnant no ups and down right?

its a challenging for me to start writing...i still struggle to manage my time...its really a struggle for me...

 i open my diary start to schedule my time at a very best...i start segmenting my life 

family
study
reading Alquran
reading hadith
reading book
hafazan
improving solat
household
usrah
attending courses

do i have to put this to the gantt chart?..i can make a time comparing for those activities and time spend

how to make this within 24 hours? for this past 3 months after having a baby...i evaluate my self as a failure towards my time management. its not meet my expectation.  i only manage to spend my times  with my newborn babies and doing household....i dont believes its really hard for me...

i need to fight, be strong and stay focus

Hanya Allah sebagai Penolong




Comments

Popular Posts